Make Sure the Right Person is Working for You.
Five Reasons To Work With An HHIMLS Agent Or Realtor®
We’re seeing impressive growth in the Lowcountry. Our beautiful land and warm weather are big draws. Big growth means two things: More houses are going up. And, there is more competition for those houses, driving up prices.
CoreLogic says home prices are up 6.3 percent from last year. And, it doesn’t see any end in sight as far as increases. Strong employment numbers and economic conditions will continue to bump prices upward.
To make sure you find the house that’s just right for you at the right price, you should work with a Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island (HHIMLS) agent or realtor®. HHIMLS members have access to the most home listings in the area and access to the most information available on all of those properties. When you’re looking for a home, these are two of the most important things you should search out. Working with an HHIMLS agent or realtor has other advantages as well.
1. An HHIMLS agent has that personal touch you can’t find through an internet search. An agent can get to know you and learn exactly what you’re looking for. They can help you weed through listings, saving you unquantifiable time. Some are willing to check out properties for you to let you know if it’s worth your time to see it in person. A good agent will make sure they’re helping to put you in your perfect home, not just any home.
2. A local agent knows the nuances of an area in which you’re looking. They can tell you if there are any upcoming changes to surrounding areas that may affect your property value, good or bad. It’s a huge advantage to work with someone who knows the value of a local area and the fluctuations it has seen.
3. An HHIMLS agent has the most knowledge of property value and understands how to market the property. They can educate you on negotiating the price of your home, what you can up sell, and what the perception is of the market. They can also negotiate on your behalf.
4. They have access to the most amount of listings in the marketplace. That means they know what’s available and how properties compare as far as size, amenities, and value. They can tell you where you can get a larger house for a better value and what you can expect to pay if you want to live closer to the city.
5. HHIMLS adopts the values and ethics of the Realtors Association and incorporates them into its agreement. So with HHIMLS members, you can rest assured that they have the clients’ best interests in mind.
HHIMLS has been in business for more than 40 years. It helped grow the area to what it is today and has become its experts in the real estate industry. You can trust an HHIMLS agent to perform in your best interest, to the best of their ability, with access to the most and latest listings and technology in the area and an industry as a whole.
Turn to HHIMLS for your next home purchase.
Considering a move to the Hilton Head area? Our Members access the latest Real Estate data, inventory, and tracking trends to help you find your perfect piece of the Lowcountry. By utilizing the most advanced tools in the industry, we make the process smooth and simple for buyers and sellers. Turn to an HHIMLS member to make South Carolina your home today.
Specializing in Hilton Head Island Real Estate
This is a quality home throughout! Beautifully updated with saturnia and wood floor, custom cabinetry and trim work. Kitchen with stainless Subzero, gas cook-top, oven, warming drawer, and granite. Open floors plan, great for enjoyment and entertaining. Double sided fireplace. Custom beams in the ceiling of master suite, living room and family room. Master suite with shower, therapy tub, double vanity’s with granite. All new French doors across back of home. Most rooms and the back deck have views of the 8th hole. Enjoy the incredible lifestyle. Room for a pool. Furniture available for sale.
Enter into the 2 story foyer and living room with wet bar and fireplace and views through to the 5th fairway. Offering 6 bedroom suites, elegant first floor master suit, office, & chefs dream kitchen opening to the family room, and 2 guest suite. Upstairs you will find 3 guest suites, home theater, billiard room, then on to the roof top sun deck. Elevator from the garage to the roof top sun deck, 8+ car garage, pool side bar with gas fireplace, fitness room, incredible pool with water features. Beautifully appointed and ready to enjoy all the finer things in life! Style, Elegance & Quality!
The best ocean front lot in Port Roya! .4563 acre. Lagoon views out front, ocean view out back. Short walk to new Community Beach Club. Coastal Chic contemporary design. Its unique design offers ocean or lagoon views from every room. Coquina stone flooring & wood flooring throughout. Enclosed poolside Lanai with built-in bar and fireplace. Living room offers a double sided fireplace shared with the eat in kitchen. Top of the line appliances. Outdoor deck stretches across the back of the house. New HVAC, roof & hot water heater. Private swimming pool, and private beach access.